<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, June 04, 2007

It's confirmed:
I am not in the GOH.
Due to my leg,
of course that is the reason.
Nothing to say about it.



Mid years are like long time ago.
Did not do as well as expected,
though my mom is satisfied with my
mediocore grades.
Lets recount,
Sec 1--
I was the 6th, then the 5th.
Sec 2--
I was the 2nd, then the 4th.
Sec 3--
I was the 13th. (we were not told of the rank in Mid years, only in the EOY)
Sec 4--
27th?!?!?!
So cool right?
With a pathetic percentage of 65%
That's even cooler.
Right?
Let's applause for Shermain,
who has just qualified for
The Most Deteriorating Award!